El vie., 24 ene. 2020 a las 11:34, Lukasz Hawrylko
(<lukasz.hawry...@linux.intel.com>) escribió:
> I see that your SINIT.BASE and HEAP.BASE registers have all zeros, did
> you enable TXT in BIOS? I guess that txt-stat may not check if TXT is
> enabled before reading TXT related registers, that's why you can have
> strange, random values.

Yes, I realized this :) I don't have TXT enabled on BIOS (in fact,
checking again this isn't even a vPro system), so maybe the values are
just garbage. Still, I find it interesting that the PCH VID is
correct. I'd expect all values to be bogus here, since they're being
read from the TXT registers.