Hello all,

I wanted to provide a quick update on the TXT/sig project and point you
at it's new location on GitHub:

 * https://github.com/anuvu/tboot

... the TXT/sig changes can be found in the master branch.  In addition
to the code changes, I've included a README.md with a lot of information
on how to use the tboot signature verification code, as well as TXT and
tboot in general.  Even if you are not interested in using signed kernel
images, you may find the README.md documentation helpful.

Unfortunately for my TXT/sig efforts, there have been some changes in
the product I am working on and the TXT/sig capability is not expected
to be a critical part of the product.  This means my contributions going
forward are likely to be seriously diminished.  I do have some interest
in pursuing this on my own time, but considering all of the other
demands on my time I'm not certain how much I will be able to
contribute.  I've cleaned the existing patches up as much as time would
allow, and I believe they are in half-reasonable shape; if the tboot
community wants to merge them as they currently are, I'm happy to do
whatever I can on my end to make that happen.  If someone wants to take
these patches and build on top of them, that's fine too.  If there is
anything I can do to help, please let me know, just understand my time
is likely to be limited.

Beyond the TXT/sig patches, I believe the repo mentioned above contains
some other patches which I believe have standalone value:

* "all: ensure we can build on a modern system"

This patch allows tboot to successfully build with GCC v9.  I know there
have been other GCC related patches posted to the mailing list; it might
be worthwhile checking to see if this patch adds additional corrections.

* "lcptools-v2: add pconf2 policy element support"

Adds the ability to create a TPM2 PCONF policy element to the lcptools-
v2 tools.  I realize that there is a strong desire on the part of Intel
to move to the Python GUI tools, but for those of us who prefer the
command line lcptools-v2 tools this may be useful.

* "tboot: get the TPM extpol setting from the ACM"

This patch adds the ability to query the ACM during boot and adjust the
"extpol" setting based on the ACM's reported support (cmdline example:
"extpol=acm").

Hopefully some of this work will prove helpful, even if it is just the
information in README.md.  Thanks for all your help over the past year!

-Paul