On Wed, 2020-04-08 at 17:12 +0300, Timo Lindfors wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Apr 2020, Lukasz Hawrylko wrote:
> > Unfortunately, this bug is not reported anywhere. In real life scenarios
> > I don't see any benefits of loading multiple SINITs. In most cases you
> > have one SINIT that is dedicated to the platform.
>
> After a closer inspection this might be a different bug as the reboot
> occurs also if I specify only one SINIT module, the file
> 6th_gen_i5_i7_SINIT_71.BIN.
>
> Why does tboot think that this file is a valid SINIT module for this CPU
> and try to use it? Is this a bug in the ACM module or tboot? Is there some
> algorithm for choosing the correct SINIT module?

TBOOT has an algorithm that checks if SINIT matches platform. I can't
tell you right now what is wrong here, I need some logs. Please run it
once again, than after reboot, can you launch Linux without TBOOT and
run 'txt-stat' tool that is in TBOOT's repo in 'utils' folder? What I
need is a value of ERRORCODE field.

If you can connect serial port and dump serial logs too that will be
awesome. Dell's docking station has RS232 connector and TBOOT's logs are
printed there (tested on my laptop).

Thanks,
Lukasz