Hi Alexander Leschinsky,

>> Does  anyone  know  which dictionary (or path) TB! is looking for when
>> using  the %language="BR" macro in a template?
> Dictionaries from M$Office

Are  you  sure  about this? (I guess you are ;) When I look in the TB!
directory  'speller' there are different dictionaries with the TLC and
CLX  extension.  Two of them are called sscebr12.clx and sscebr.tlx. I
suppose  these  two directories, or at least one of them, TB! uses for
the  Spell  Checker option British English, right? Now I come to think
of  it, TB! uses the Sentry Spelling-Checker Engine (SSCE) /or/ Common
Speller API. I use the first one which is, I believe, a built-in spell
checker for TB!.

AV>>  Would this path be in a registry  setting?
> Check thesaurus and spellcheck languages availible in Office and add
> or reinsall needed

In  Office the British English spell checker works fine (as it does in
TB!  when entering via menu bar). The only time I run across errors is
when using the %language="BR" macro in a new message template.

Somehow  TB!,  or I could better say the %language macro, is searching
for  the right dictionary with no succes. I have TB! installed on my F
disk. Maybe this cause the problem? Maybe the %language macro is still
searching  for  dictionaries on my C disk? Arghh.. this problem really
drives me nuts!

Arjan
--
[  PGP Key ID: 0x34E10799 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ]