Hello Alexander,

On Monday, March 26, 2001 at 02:54:24 +0600 GMT (3:54 PM my local
time) you wrote:

AL> Hello TBTech,

AL>   Anybody works with AOL servers with The Bat? And are there some
AL> additional problems (download mail from AOL account)?

AL> 2Marck - sorry, if it's offtopic

As far as I know its not possible just using The Bat. However, you can
use this program that resides in the system tray to accomplish this.
Using EnetBot you can send and receive email from all of your aol
accounts. Its shareware, is reasonably priced and works quite well.

http://www.enetbot.com

  Kevin Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  ICQ:2737351  AIM:kbc49
  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates     |  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key