Hi Pajura,

On Wed, 16 May 2001 10:37:40 +0300GMT (16/05/2001, 15:37 +0800GMT),
Pajura wrote:

P> I have  used Akmail for 3 years and now I want to switch  to The Bat!

Welcome! :-) KIhndly note that this is list tends to be very techie
usually, and you might want to check out TBUDL. To subscribe, you send
an empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

P> Of course I would like to import my messages about 4000. I can export
P> them from Akmail as ASCII text but I didn't found a solution to import
P> themin TB.

There is a utility file (called AK2TB.exe or so) especially for this,
but I have the link only at home. If nobody else has it, I will post
it here as soon as I get home.

P> Another things I don't find is how to set the font of TB! others than
P> Courier, Fixed, etc in Message/Editor window (Editor/Viewer
P> Preferences - Display - Font)

You can choose all fixed-size fonts you have in your C:\Windows\Fonts
directory.

P> And how I compose HTML messages?

Use an external HTML editor, and attach the HTML file to an email. TB
does not support HTML. Many people (including myself) believe that
HTML has nothing to do in emails and is intended for web page
development (and other hyper-text documents). Email should be plain
text.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.