Hi andema,

applogies for the last - it was posted before you ended discussion

a> Hi Dierk,

a> I feel I have to add that this is a bigger question.. would we rather
a> human knowledge and this great experiment in warp drive
a> development that is the Internet is spelled right or moving at fastest
a> speed?

a> I like the fact that correct spelling isn't essential on the web, it
a> makes me more comformatable expressing ideas in ways that people will
a> understand quicker.

a> Also consider those people with dyslecia (I've prob spelt that wrong)
a> and also blind users etc who can't proof notes as easily but can still
a> contibute to the grand experiment.

a> I think if you're going to publish a web page you should try and get
a> spelling right but even this is not essential, you visitors either
a> accept it or don't - but a spell checker normally fixes most mistakes.

a> Email should be fast and furious, the occassional spelling mistake
a> or web shorthand is acceptable - what's most important is that the
a> message is clear.

a> thx.

a> Andrew

a> Wednesday, June 06, 2001, 5:44:08 PM, you wrote:

--
thanks,
 andema                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]