Hello Douglas,

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 00:01 GMT -0600, a creature
mimicking Douglas Hinds [DH] wrote:

DH> If I want full headers, I assume having them visible
DH> when saving would accomplish that).

You have two options, the second one is better/easier.

 1. Change the save template to:
      %HEADERS

      %TEXT

 2. Use Tools -> Export -> .msg
    These files are plain text, but are RFC-822 compliant.

DH> (Question  B):  ¿Can  anyone  recommend  a  good, compact & resource
DH> frugal  share or freeware rich text editor that I could use for that
DH> purpose?

What about WordPad that comes with Win9x?  It should be in your
Windows directory.  If you haven't done too much pruning on your start
menu, it could also be under "Start -> Programs -> Accessories"

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.