Dierk,

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, at 11:44:30 [GMT +0200] (which was 3:14 PM where I live) you
wrote:

DH> this way he can even use it for addresses that are new and not in his
DH> AB by typing  the QT handle in a message and >Ctrl>+<Spacebar>.

This  was my initial reaction and did even compose my reply on the same lines. However
its
then  I  realized  that  the  question  was posted to TBTECH & not TBUDL and I re read
his
message.

This what he wrote

> I want to be able to automatically append different signatures to
> messages depending on their destination. I don't want to have to keep
> updating my address book to do it.

The key words being 'Automatically' & "Not Updating'

I trashed my reply <Sheepish grin>

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT