Good morning Dierk. Thanks for replying to my post.

At 10:53 AM [USA-EST] on Monday, November 26, 2001 you wrote
the following on the posted subject 'TB! V1.54/10 - SPAM
blank messages':

Dierk> [...] The sensible thing to do would be to make a
Dierk> filter looking for file extensions that are
Dierk> dangerous. In this special case SCR (Windows
Dierk> screensavers) and PIF (DOS starters from Windows) are
Dierk> used. [...]

  I quite agree but, unless I've missed something (not
  unusual) I couldn't find a way to filter on specific
  attachments. Do you know how to do this or can you point
  me to what I've missed?

  Thank you.

--
Jan Rifkinson