Hello List,

I took same 'spare time' (although it wasn't, I took it *G*) and tried
to write something similar to the beginning of an application that
could sometime be a log analyzer.

It's location is:

http://www.ZentrumDerArbeit.org/TheBat!/tb_log/tb_log_analyzer.zip

It's packed size is 287 KByte.

If someone is interested in testing, don't hesitate :-)
I'm open to responses, especially what function should be further
implemented. I did a request at RIT for being able to make an overall
comparison of all filters an account offers, but for being able to
implement this I need a file description. So let's wait if and what
RIT answers.

Anyway .. have fun, if you like testing and stupid looking programs:
try it out, if not: leave it :-)
--
Best Regards
Peter Palmreuther                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi! I'm a tagline virus! Steal me & join in the fun!