Fellow TB users,

I had posted this query to TBUDl and was recommended to post here too.

The  query  may  not  be directly related to TB, however as there are experts in
this may be some one could be of assistance.

The  problem  is that I am on unable to download mails which are larger than 15k
using the broad band connection. I can download the same using dial up though.

The problem exists with TB, becky & Outlook and multiple pop servers.

Using W2k (Prof) on a PIII with 128 MB RAM.

Any suggestions / pointers would be really welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought/Joke for the mail : Cannot open file "d:\bat\Cookies for Bat.txt"

Member of The Bat! Fan Club.

Composed on Sunday, December 09, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d On Windows NT

Latest Vers: 1.53d