@ 14:22:13 +0100 [ Thu, 3 Jan 2002], Malte Schomers [MS] thoughtfully
wrote the following:
MS> I tried that, but it's not the same. I have a SpamCop account for
MS> forwarding spam and in case of html mails they want the complete
MS> html source code which I only get in the Mail Source window.

If you forward the mail like this, aren't you sent a message with a
URL taking you to a page where you process the spam message and send
the complaints?

I usually just initially connect to the site and copy/paste from the
source window.

--
©Allie C Martin  --  List Moderator and fellow end-user
 PGPKey - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1