Daniel,

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, at 18:36:09 [GMT +0100] (which was 11:06 PM where I live) you
wrote:

D> Thanks for advices, but it seems to me to not to worthy work for such
D> simple action. I was thinking more about some selection on the filter
D> options that maybe i was unable to find, like In Forte agent "expire
D> filter in n days" option.

I  recall  a  thread with the same request some time back and Jan (if Irecollect
right)  had  suggested  that one could use the 'message is older than' option in
the  advanced  options  of  the filter. Maybe some experimentation and you could
achieve the same.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Thursday, January 17, 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/29 on Windows NT