Hi Marck,

> Account Properties | Templates | Forward | Use MIME standard...
>
> To forward a one-off message as a MIME forward use "Alternate
> forward". (or vice versa if "MIME standard" is on by default).

There is an issue with this that I saw a few weeks ago, that I forgot
to ask about, and I don't know if it could be considered some "sort of
bug".

If I don't select "MIME standard" and use a template which includes
%Text, when I use Alternate forward I get both the MIME attachment and
the text because of %Text. Now, if I select "MIME standard", to avoid
the repetition of the message text, I would actually leave my FWD
template blank. But then, if I use Alternate forward, I get nothing as
the template is blank.

Wouldn't it be more "reasonable" to include one or the other, but not
both?

Thanks,

--
Best regards,