Folks,

OK, here's where I'm at and hopefully I can get some help.

Since I upgraded to v1.60m yesterday, there's been a couple of times where I am
reading messages, and when I click on "next" to see the next message, I get a
transparent window, and all of the messages from that point on are transparent until I
close and restart The Bat!

This happened to me just now, so I closed The Bat!, and reopened it to find out all of
my folders are gone.  I have 2 POP accounts, and the folders under my main one are
gone.  The Bat! also attempts to check mail forever and will not stop until I bring up
the Windows Task Manager and end the process.

The POP account I am missing folders for is very important.  The Bat! comes up and
just has the little at sign ("@") next to the POP account name and no folders
underneath it.

I looked at the folders (Windows Explorer) and files, and noticed there are a whole
bunch of .TMP files in the folder of 0 bytes in length.  It appears there is still the
basic directory structure there but The Bat! is not recognizing any folders under the
POP account.

Is there a recovery utility?  I have a backup of a couple a days ago, but it looks
like the files are still there, and The Bat! just needs some sort of kickstart or
something like that.  I could restore the backup but I'd lose the data I've gotten
since that time.

I am using Windows 2000 SP2.

Thanks,
-MikeD