Hello -pb!

On Tuesday, May 28, 2002 at 12:46:52 AM you wrote:

>     I therefore cannot double-click on it to open it in Word. What is
>     that junk after the first semicolon (x-mac...)?

Ever heard of a company called "Apple"? x-mac shows info the Macintosh
system needs to recognize the file type.

>     Also, can someone tell me when the interface of The Bat! will be
>     completely revamped; it is outdated and frankly... ugly. It has
>     been like that for a few years now, the same goes for the Web site:
>     awful. Anyone knows?

1. Since v2 is promised to have customizable tool-bar/menu supposedly
right at the moment.

2. I don't find it "ugly".

3. "Outdated" is a bad category for useful design; just think of cars,
their interface is virtually the same for nearly 100 years now.

4. I'd prefer outdated, ugly interfaces as long as they are more
usable than others.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60m on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Democracy is the art of running the circus from the monkey cage. (H.L.
Mencken)