Hello Brano,

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 13:51 GMT +0200, a creature mimicking
Brano [B] wrote:

> I need to extract "this is just test" and everything after that.

> it could works like this:
> 1. look if in the first 5 lines is \n\n
> 2. if yes, extract everything after \n\n
> 3. if no, just put original message.
<snip>
> and not also first 2 lines (so I need not to delete them)

I've modified the quote macro on the FAQ to do what I think you're
asking.  Be warned that if you are answering a message with less than
5 lines, or a short paragraph at the beginning, this could cause some
problems.

%quotes="%-
%SETPATTREGEXP=""(?is-m)\n*(^-----BEGIN\sPGP\sSIGNED.*?\n(Hash:.*?\n)?\s*)?((.*?\n){0,5}?\n)?(.*?)(^(-*?\s*?--\s*\n|_{40,}\s*\n|-----BEGIN
 PGP SIGNATURE)|\z)""%-
%REGEXPBLINDMATCH=""%text""%-
%SUBPATT=""5"""

It seems to work, but I would suggest testing it thoroughly before
using it exclusively.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?