El jueves 13 de junio de 2002, 6.06, Peter Palmreuther decía:

RMR>> I don't see it neither. In what version did it appear first?

PP> Long before 1.60c ... some 1.54/Beta ...

I'm sorry , you are absolutely right. I was looking in the 'Specials'
submenu in the pop-up menu (the one you open with the right button of
the mouse) and not in the 'Specials' option of the main menu.

Never noticed that one.
Thanks for your help.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes          | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          | (Mar del Plata - Argentina)
                          | Usando The Bat! 1.60c

This is a follow up to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]