Hello Kevin,

An archeological dig discovered that on Saturday, June 22, 2002 at
20:52 GMT -0400, Kevin Coates [KC] typed the following:

KC> I still have the problem even after replacing my original contents
KC> in DATE QT with the contents of your last message. (BTW, they did
KC> looked the same).

That's what I thought.

KC> I added a %COMMENT macro at the end of the 4th line and
KC> this is the result when CTRL-SPACEing on the word DATE:

KC> Jun

KC>  22
KC> , 2002

KC> So just to verify what I have now, this would be my DATE QT:
<snip>
KC> %IF:"%Comment"="Jan":"January":""%-%COMMENT
<snip>
KC> I'm stumped. :)

Don't be, I think you've just given the answer (though you probably
don't know it yet.)  It would appear that the Date-Month & Date-DOM
QTs are adding a line break to the string.  Try adding %- to the last
line of the Date-Month and Date-DOM QTs and see if that solves the
problem.  If not, I would like to make a slight modification to the
Date QT.  Move the %COMMENT macro to the line before the first %IF
statement and add a semi-colon to the end.  In other words, make it:

%COMMENT;%-
%IF:"%Comment"="Jan":"January":""%-

Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

I simply wasn't cool enough for them (whomever they were) to offer
drugs to me.  Drugs were everywhere, that's what the TV said.  I
could get offered drugs at any time.  Yeah, right.
-- J. Sullivan