Hey Ricardo,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60c)
to write the following on Monday, July 1, 2002 at 3:19:52 PM.

RMR> If you read the attached mail in html mode you should see it
RMR> 'cutted' in the middle of a sentence (I see a line cut in half
RMR> vertically),

The cut is horizontal here...  <g>, and yes I see the same thing.

RMR> Any ideas why it does that?

Not really.

I did look at the html file, and it looked ok, it also displayed ok
when double clicked.

RMR> (I don't want to send the images with the mail because I don't think
RMR> they are relevant, but TB doesn't let me erase them from inside the
RMR> .msg attachment. Any help with that will also be appreciated)

before you forward it, you should be able to select it and hit the
delete button, or right click - delete.  I used to do it all the time
(don't bet many inline pix any more).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.60q