Hello Bernd

> I try a few variations for the NTLM user name, such as "Maria
> Callas@MY_DOMAIN\Maria", but all without success.

> I wonder if anybody can advise.
I use TB! against exchange in exactly the same configuration. The
"Mailbox name" could be my_doman\maria.. irrespective of the fact that
you see it in Outlook as Maria Callas. Underneath the covers, the
Exchange mailbox name will be the "username"

Or at least.. that how it works here.

If your user account and exchange server are in the same domain, you
may well not need the "my_domain\" part too.

regards,
 Graham Foster
--
Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" until you find a rock.

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of
Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential,
proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.