Hi all,

My main reply template format is similar with default tb reply
templates, that is %quotes above %cursor (my writing). But, when
replying a reply message (second reply) which quote message below
original text message, I feel annoyed. I think it's better if my
reply format follow him/his format.

Because of that reason, I made two templates. At reply templates
(Account | Properties | Templates | reply) I use :

On %ODATE, %OFROMNAME<%OFROMADDR> wrote:
%wrapped="%Quotes"
%Cursor
--
Regards,
Aza

%COOKIE="path_of_signature_file"
%SINGLERE

That's my main reply template. You see, %quotes is above my
original text. Then, I use QT for the second template:

=====Reply QT=====
%Cursor
--
Regards,
Aza

%COOKIE="path_of_signature_file"
%SINGLERE
On %ODATE, %OFROMNAME<%OFROMADDR> wrote:
%wrapped="%Quotes"

That's my ugly problem solving :(
I have two reply template now, but if I want to use the second,
I must delete all text "Ctrl+a del" then type: "reply Ctrl+Space"
It's work, but bad... really bad.

If you had a better solution, please let me know.

--
Aza

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

 Hosting menjadi mudah dan murah hanya di PlasaCom. Klik http://idc.plasa.com
 F1 Mania!! Ikuti F1 Game di Obelix Game Corner di http://www.plasa.com/infotel/f1.html