Hi Januk,

B>> From: "Joe Blow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JA> I'm assuming there is always a name portion for the following.  If
JA> that is not true, we can work around it, but it means using a more
JA> intimidating looking macro.

JA> For the name, use:    %REGEXPTEXT='(?i-s)\sFrom:\s*\"(.*?)\"'
JA> For the address, use: %REGEXPTEXT='(?i-s)\sFrom:.*?\<(.*?)\>'

Neither of these works for me. In trying to read them, I get,

(?i-s) = Turn on caseless, turn off dot matching newline.
\s = any whitespace character
From:
\s = any whitespace char
*\" = 0 or 1 " chars
(.*?) = 0 or 1 instances of anything
\" = must have "

The first line of the e-mail being replied to can any one of: