Sunday, September 22, 2002, 11:22:30 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Ken,

> I just recently installed Crazy Browser as my web browser instead of
> IE 6.0, on my XP machine, although they are sort of the same. I went
> into File Types in Control Panel and registered Crazy Browser for HTML
> and HTM. The Bat still only recognizes IE.

> How can I get TB to use Crazy Browser instead of IE?

It sounds like you've just registered Crazy Browser as the default
program for html files, not as the default web browser for handling
http. To do this, there's an option in CB: go to
Tools --> Default Browser --> Crazy Browser
This works for me (might require a reboot?)

> By the way, Crazy Browser rocks!

Indeed it does, just tried Mozilla and come back to CB because I
prefer the interface, better popup blocking and IE just works
better with websites...

--
 Adam                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Social Life ?  Where do I download that from ?

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: