Hi,

Friday, October 4, 2002, 4:12:18 AM, you wrote:

> Doug,

> At 1:20 PM on Thursday, October 03, 2002 you
> [DW] wrote the following about 'No address
> book in 'Known' filter':

DW>> Running 1.61 (which I just reinstalled) the dialogue window in the
DW>> 'known' filter shows no address books. Creating new ones makes no
DW>> difference. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

>   I don't believe there's anything to fix.
>   $KNOWN$ is a folder that collects all known
>   names in your address book but you have to
>   create a filter for incoming msgs. There,
>   under the advanced tab you select your AB.
>   Send all msgs in that AB to your $KNOWN$
>   folder.

>   HTH

But I have a 'known filter' that was installed with TB! No tabs, just
a dialogue box for me to choose my AB -- but there is nothing in it
for me to choose from, right clicking, etc. does nothing.

Thanks though.

Doug

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]