Hello Marcus,

On Monday, November 4, 2002 at 00:43 GMT +0100, resistance was high,
but Marcus [M] made current:

M> That's odd, I had tried that. The clear does not work at all, and
M> the first word on the next line, "Dear" in this case, is
M> omitted.

Just put the %CLEAR macro at the end of your template (or somewhere
where the extra space doesn't matter).  TB is smart enough to figure
out that you don't want to clear the stuff in the same template.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Personal Plan:  To avoid sanity, lucidity and wit at all costs.

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: