Hi Peter,

@22-Nov-2002, 14:12 +0100 (13:12 UK time) Peter Fjelsten [PF] in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

M>> Yes, but Peter didn't ask for it :-). Still, he can put it back
M>> in by comparing and re-adding. Or I can if he wants it. Peter?

PF> I can probably work it out. I also need to remove
PF> "-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----" Which is the German version.

Here's a nicely editable form of it then with all four permutations.
It makes it clearer how and where to add alternatives too.

%cursor
%quotes="%SETPATTREGEXP='(?is)%-
(-+\s*Original Besked.*?\n%-
|-+\s*Original Message.*?\n%-
|-+\s*Ursprüngliche Nachricht.*?\n%-
|-+\s*Oprindelig meddelelse.*?\n%-
(Hash:.*?\n)?\s*)?%-
(.*?)(-+\s*Original Besked%-
|-+\s*Oprindelig meddelelse%-
|-+\s*Ursprüngliche Nachricht%-
|-+\s*Original Message%-
|\z)'%-
%REGEXPBLINDMATCH='%text'%SUBPATT='3'"

PF> I think I have found the problem. I has something to do with the
PF> original reply template.

PF> ,----- [ This is my reply template ]
PF> | %ABtoFIRSTNAME="%TOFNAME", %quotestyle="none"
PF> | %Cursor
PF> | Du skrev fřlgende %ODATESHORT %OTIME:
PF> | %Quotes
PF> `-----

PF> This somehow messes it up. I'd like to apply this QT as a QT and
PF> not as a fixed part of the reply template.

%ABtoFIRSTNAME="%TOFNAME", %quotestyle="none"
%Cursor
Du skrev fřlgende %ODATESHORT %OTIME:
%Qinclude="citat"

...is one way to retain the template and make use of the new
trimmer. Another is to remove the "%QUOTES" at the end of the reply
template and make it into a "REP" QT. Then your reply template looks
like this:

%QINCLUDE="REP"%-
%QINCLUDE="CITAT"

- --
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2
'

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: