Hello Jonathan,

<snipped a bit>
>   This would mean that your filter would only match if he was
>   searching for messages he had sent, but from the description he's
>   looking to flag messages he has replies to.  But also from
>   his description, he's looking to *not* flag his own emails (am I
>   right?). This'd require a multi-part filter (using AND instead of
>   OR), and doing something like this:
>
> Strings: <.*?@ermspain.com>
> Location: Kludges
> Presence: Yes
>
> AND
>
> Strings: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Location: Sender
> Presence: No

Not exactly. Maybe I should have given more detail in my first
message. I am actually looking for threads that I am involved in, that
is why I am looking in the References: header for a mid from my
domain. I don't mind matching my own messages because of the
e-mail address, but not just in the From: (which is what the second
part of your AND is looking for) but in the X-Envelope-To header. Why?
Take this list, or any other list. *All* messages I receive from them
include an X-Envelope-To to my e-mail address. That is why I am
looking  for _1 digit_ followed by the "@ermspain.com".

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: