Hello Manuel,

>    "If you look in the Advanced tab in the Sorting Office, you'll find
>    an option called "Messages is newer than", simply check it and
>    leave it to zero. And, it will filter everything dated tomorrow and
>    beyond. If you set it to anything else than zero, then the
>    filtering goes a few days back in your messages."

I didn't know. Anyway, that could filter out "legal" messages, for
example your message and mine if someone in the US was using it. It is
Wednesday 22nd here while in the US and many other places it is still
Tuesday 21st, right? Or is TB smart enough?

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: