Hello everyone,

Ok, I'm in the home stretch here now with templates.  I have one last
question and I should be good to go.

Here's what I've got: With the help of Januk (many, many thanks!), and
the template library, I've pretty much gotten my reply template where I
want it.  One thing is missing, though.

I've got a reply wrapper (ReplyWrapper) that calls three other
templates.  What I'd like to do is take the output of one template and
feed it to the next template in the list.  That's not quite working like
I thought it would.  I think I know why, but I was not able to figure
out how to fix it (and I definitely tried).  What I think is happening
is that a couple of the templates print their output before the final
template has run.  I'd like to only have the final template print the
output.

Here's what I've got:
http://www.softtalker.com/miked/templateHelp.html

If someone could help me out, and show me how to take the output of one
template and feed it to another, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I think the
only one that works that way is QuoteCleanup, but the other two
templates print their own output.

The first two lines are commented out in the ReplyWrapper because they
print their own output and I get duplicate stuff in my replies.

Thank you very much!
-MikeD

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: