Hello Allie,

Thanks for your answer!

MP>> If so, is there a text with instructions available?

AM>     Usually no.

AM>     Installation of the plug-in is usually by simply hitting the 'Add'
AM>     button in the TB! plug-in dialog and selecting 'external plug-in'.
AM>     You can then browse to where you placed the .bav file and hit OK.
AM>     The plug-in is installed. You can then configure it via the dialog.

AM>     DrWeb's plug-in has recently come with its own installer that you run
AM>     after exiting TB!. Again the installation is very straight forward,
AM>     and it's configured via the TB! anti-virus plug-in dialog.

What I meant with this question (I could have been more specific, I know!):

Is there a text file available from RITLabs in which AV-software developers
can find the details they need to know in order to be able to make an
installer / BAV-file for the "integration" of their product in The Bat?

--
Best Whishes,
Mark

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: