Hi Greg,

Tuesday, June 10, 2003, 09:37:15 GMT -0500 (which was the same day,
16:37:15 local time here), you wrote, using «The_Bat!»:

GS>>> ,----- [ I've tried & does NOT work ] | %ATTACHFILE="X:\My
GS>>> Documents\email\'%AbToPage''%AbToBusPage'doc.sig" `-----

MT>> Try this: %ATTACHFILE="X:\My
MT>> Documents\email\%AbToPage%AbToBusPage%-doc.sig"

GS> I tried, and it did NOT work. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hm, it *does* work here. Provided:
a) you do *not* have "http://"; within the %AbToPage or %AbToBusPage fields,
   because this yields an illegal filename
b) the resulting filename designates an *existing* file :)

If condition a) or b) is violated, I get the following error:
  Cannot find file X:\My Documents\email\<%AbToPage expanded><%AbToBusPage
expanded>doc.sig
Note the missing quotation marks.

Of course, I tested with a path existing on my system ("D:\Temp Filez\").

Admittedly, I did *not* test with mass mailing, just with a single
mail. Probably that makes the difference. What exactly is the error
you are experiencing?

Regards
Michael

--
The Bat! 1.63 Beta/10
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2