Hi all,

1) In my haste to start using using TB, I set up a lot (over 2 dozen) of
email accounts and just accepted the default templates (New, Reply,
Forward, etc.) for each account.  Now, after about 2 weeks of using
TB, I would like to change them all but it seems that I need to
change them one account at a time.  Is there a faster way to do this?
i.e. is there a centralized way to change the default templates so
that the changes will also apply to all existing accounts?

2) I like to view my message list such that the newer ones are at
the top.  However, after I've read a message and delete it, TB always
like to automatically highlight the next one below (i.e. an older one
which I've already read and decided to keep).  Can I configure TB so
that it can automatically move to the next message above?

3) I had this problem where my ISP only allows 4 simultaneous connection
to the mail server at one time and causes TB to hang when I check my 2
dozen accounts all at once.  I wrote a quick and dirty script to
overcome this.  Is there a easy way for me to configure TB to call an
external program (i.e. as a menu item, a button, a shortcut, etc.) so
that it can run my script?

--
Best regards,
 choppystride                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! v1.62q Windows XP Pro v5.1 bld 2600 (Service Pack 1)