Hallo Graham,

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:36:47 +0100GMT (10-10-03, 12:36 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

Roelof>> Those have always been de-duped at my system. The only reason to have
Roelof>> duplicate messages is because you've received them on different times.

FG> Mmh - looks like I have many identical messages with identical created
FG> dates, but with different message ID's and received dates!!. Could it
FG> be that MS-Exchange allocates a new message ID as you move messages
FG> around between folders?

It shouldn't do that (I think), but I don't have any experience with
exchange.

--
Groetjes, Roelof