I'd like to include e-mail feedback on our community organization's
Web page. To simplify things, I'd like to the feedback message's
subject and a small bit of the text to be generated automatically.

I found a document on WebMonkey that tells how to generate the subject:

And it works.

I'd like to include a short bit of canned text. I tried:

And it screwed up the subject without generating anything in the text.

Help, please.

Using The Bat! v1.62r
on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195Service Pack 4

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/