Salut Alexander,

Sunday, November 16, 2003, 10:54:17 AM, a écrit:
AL> I know one more, but don't know reason - his "bad" mail was correctly
AL> viewed at my side with identical  settings

>> I can't put my finger on it, why
>> some signed emails and not other signed emails.

AL> I think, it was messages from OL ("Big brother", not OE)

I'm sorry but I don't understand.
Does OL stand for outlook, big brother for microsoft, and OE for
outlook express?  If so, the last problematic signed message I got on
the full disclosure mailing list was written with ...  I just spend
more than 15 minutes to find the message but I couldn't, and I don't
remeber by heart his x-mailer.

Anyway, when I get another one, I'll see if I can find something in
common between those signed messages generating those error Read of
address.

--
Yours Digitally,
 CanonBall                            mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We don't just delete spam, we delete spammers.
http://www.spammerhunters.com