Morgan R. Pugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 3-Apr-2004 2:48:44 PM
"Replying to Unicode messages?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am seriously thinking about switching to Outlook 2003 if Unicode
> support isn't added to The Bat! in the next few months. I have been
> asking about it for ages as have hundreds of others have been yet
> they talk about adding stupid features such as sounds for actions!
> They need to sort out the priorities for features.

If I remember correctly, much better Unicode support is planned for
the next formal release. You could get it earlier by getting the beta
at: http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Today's Oxymoron: Airline Food