Hello Maksym,

> There had been some questions already about using the same SMTP server
> for different accounts. For some people, however, the situation is the
> other way round. I would sometimes use different SMTP servers for the
> same account. Same "From:", same "Reply-to:", same POP3 mailbox - and
> two different SMTP servers used in different times.

I use three accounts for this purpose, one main and two alternatives.
The 3 accounts are the same except the SMTP server. I always write
messages from the main account and, if I need to use an alternative
server, before clicking Send (or Put in Outbox) I right click on the
account name that appears in the status bar at the bottom of the editor
window and select the appropriate alternative accounts (server). This
works fine for me.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.04.7

Winamp Playing: Tower Of Power - Keep Comin' Back (Smoothjazz.Com - The
worlds best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)