Hello info!

On Saturday, May 8, 2004 at 9:17:54 PM you wrote:

> Can yall offer me some examples of how you're using the virtual folders
> feature? I'm interested in ideas of how best to utilize it

Currently I use two Common VFs for colour grouped messages, one shows
me important messages, another one those I killed automatically (not
all, just those that are my own ones to lists).

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.10.03 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

History would be an excellent thing if only it were true. (Leo
Tolstoi)