Good evening Carsten,

It was foretold that on 12-6-2004 @ 20:00:29 GMT+0200 (which was
20:00:29 where I live) Carsten Thönges would write:

<snipped a bit>

CT> I see a %SubPatt but no regexp pattern and no match ...
CT> And why do you adjust %To twice?

I'm no expert in regex... it was provided to me by somebody else buut
always worked.

The %TO twice is something the list server needed, apprently it has to
be cleared twice to get the "Carsten Thönges on tbtech" output.

CT> What does your To field look like after evaluating the template?

Evaluating? Errhm... how do i do that?

CT> (You should try to reformat you QTs as they
CT> are hardly readable ... at least for a human being ;-)

Oops, my mistake :-)

--
Best regards,
 Luc