Hello Dierk!

On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 at 11:57:48 AM you wrote:

DZ-J>> You mean for, for defending someone when TB! groupies gang up
DZ-J>> on them just be cause he/she made the fatal mistake of (OMG!!!)
DZ-J>> doing something not in the exact same way as sanction by them?

DH> Am I the only one considering this a derogatory comment towards
DH> those of us trying to *solve* things instead of bashing?

I would like to say that you are not the only one who views this
comment this way. This was precisely my reaction on reading it.

--
Mary

The Bat 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2