Hi Tbtech

Just had a passing thought... is it possible with OUTGOING filters to
automatically zip numerous attachments into a single zipfile? In
this way I wouldn't have to remember to do it - it would just happen.

I assume the ingredients are
1) Outgoing filter, specified as matching any message  with has the
attributes of "with attachments"

2) Action would be to run a program (e.g. Winzip with command line
options)

3) parameters?... wouldn't you need to identify the full path/name of
all the attached files, and get Winzip to create an archive with a
defined name (e.g. date/time.zip - to ensure it is unique)

4) .. but how do you get it attached back onto the message?

I'm fine on 1& 2.. 3 I might be able to work out - but 4) stumps me.

Anyone got an the solution? I'd like to include this as an example of an
advanced filter for the TBUDP project
http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/tbudp/tiki-index.php

Regards
Graham

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of
Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck
Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary
copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete it from your system.