Hello, Shantanu.

You wrote 12.10.2004 @ 4:03  in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  using mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional

S> Then I created another account (this) and downloaded mails. I found
S> out that all the legal mails even ones from the The Bat! list today
S> were going into "Junk mail" folder. What is the reason of this?
S> What do I do now for it?

You definitely must not only mark your junk as junk, but also mark your good
mail as "non-junk". Bayesian method works not on the letters, but on the
difference between two sets of them.

--
Sincerely, Alexey.
Using TB 3.0.1 RC6 on WinXP Pro SP2 (2600), spelling by ORFO2002 (CSAPI)

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]