Hi Alexey,

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 at 12:34:58 PM you wrote:

> Tip: just create the sorting rule which will save the letter to file in RFC
> format and simultaneously filter it (using regexps, for example). In the same
> rule add an action to run external program - and the program will be The Bat!
> itself, with the command-line key to import just created letter and place it
> into a folder. Finally, set the flag to delete original received letter.

I tried your example but couldn't make it work out, but I am not sure
that I got everything copied allright.

> Example (just copy all including "beginFilter" and "endFilter" lines, and paste
> them into the sorting office):

I did, but I couldn't see all your reg.expr. in my filter.

I selected everything, Ctrl+C, and then Paste in the sorting office.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |