Hallo Britt,

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:13:19 +0100GMT (1-11-2004, 12:13 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

BM> I have more than 20 accounts, so I cannot just use import to Inbox,
BM> but have to add the accountname as well.

BM> This I do with e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED] but when I need to copy
BM> the filter, I have to change each and every one of them.

BM> I tried with \\%ACCOUNTNAME and \\%ACCOUNTDIR and even \\ACCOUNTNAME,
BM> but neither worked.

Known bug.

Try this:
Create a third export action, that writes a template to a
MsgImport.bat somewhere on disk, use this as template:

C:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe
/IMPORTU="%Accountname";F=Inbox;X;FILE="C:\Temp\export.msg";DELETE

Set the export file to be overwritten.

And set your external action to run the MsgImport.bat

Note that I didn't try this. Would look rather silly in my one account
setup. <g> I'm not absolutely sure about the result of an account
specific macro in a common filter. (I guess you intend to use it as
such.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, Vidi, Vestibule ( I came, I saw, I hid in the closet )

The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN