Nikolay Cankoff wrote:

NC> Unfortunately, I notice The Bat! execute only the first line in
NC> /BATCH file and that's it.

NC> If I have 2 lines in .bat file as follow:
NC> /[EMAIL
PROTECTED];SUBJECT=ReportStendec;ATTACH="d:\BackUp\BackupReport\stendec.rar"
NC> /SEND"Nikolay Cankoff"
NC>         , The Bat! only create mail and put it in the Outbox, but do not
send it.

Is that mail the only one that needs to be sent?  If so, try the SEND
parameter for the /MAIL command:

/[EMAIL
PROTECTED];SUBJECT=ReportStendec;ATTACH="d:\BackUp\BackupReport\stendec.rar";SEND

That should cause it to be sent immediately.

OT:  So you know what stendec means?  Maybe you can solve a long
standing mystery:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/vanished/stendec.html

--
George

Using The Bat! 3.61.11 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.