Hi,

On Sunday, January 1, 2006 at 5:20:21 AM, Robert D. wrote:

> DDhelp.exe and Stimon.exe are always started when TB runs. Is this normal?

I don't know what DDhelp.exe is but Stimon.exe is the « Still Imager
Monitor » software from HP. I had it when I installed my scanner. It's
used by the scanner when you click on one button of your scanner.

But it's launched by default when Windows is launched.

It's not usefull for me so I disabled it. It uses memory for something
which is not important for me.

Merry Christmas.
--
Ludovic LE MOAL
The Bat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows 98 4.10