Hello,

I would like to modify some of the existing Shortcut keys used by The
Bat!, but I am having trouble finding the method.

In HELP, it states:

"The Shortcut Editor is available in most of The Bat!'s non-modal windows
(such as main window, separate message browser, address book, message editor)
 - you can invoke it by using the View|Edit Shortcuts menu command of any
 of such window.

Unfortunately, I do not have a View|Edit Shortcuts menu item on any of
the windows, modal or non-modal. It should be directly under "RFC-822
headers", but it is not there.

I then looked at Customizing the interface to see if the Main Menu
container item might not be added or hidden. It just does not exist.

Please advise.

Stefan