Dear M2gdh,

@27-Jul-2006, 13:14 m2gdh [M] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to TBTECH:

... <snip>
M> My problem is that I want to add, say for example, "view modes" to
M> my toolbar: but as a single drop-drown button, and not as separate
M> buttons.

One wonders why. The only place view modes are relevant is in the
message list. But right clicking on the message list captions gives
immediate access to all view modes. So the need for such a button on
the toolbar is redundant.

... <snip>

M> So, I click the "create new container item" icon, give it a name,
M> and it is  added to the layout panel.
M> But a) its empty and  b)  it doesn't even appear on the new toolbar.

As far as I can see, the Container Items are for new menu items - to
create sub-menus with from what I can see. Drop downs on toolbars are
non-trivial things and I would not expect them to be supported yet.
CMIIW.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.81.12 Beta on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2